PDA

View Full Version : Backlash Technical Issues, Joey Styles, Great Khali, King Regal's Big Moment Tonight

Black Widow
04-28-2008, 04:44 PM
WWE will be taping Raw tonight at the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, NJ. Announced thus far is King William Regal's cornation. I was really genuinely surprised WWE didn't hype up the coronation ceremony last night during the PPV at all.

If any of you missed Joey Styles last night, he did a number of pre-show interviews on WWE.com with Edge and several others, so you can find him there. Now if only someone could find Josh Matthews!

Steven Fernandes reporting....Merinews.com has an article about The Great Khali's Bollywood debut. The movie will be shot in Vietnam and Burma, but didnt mention when. So I guess he might be off TV for even more longer period of time. That's gonna be heart-breaking for his fans. All three of them.

A number of readers sent word of issues ordering last night's Backlash PPV. Among them:

Carol sent the following....I am in the Los Angeles area, and I just tried to order Backlash through Verizon (Fios). As with Wrestlemania, I was "not authorized" to purchase it with my remote, so I called them directly...and was informed they are having a technical problem, and can not authorize ANY pay-per-views at this time. There's a chance I might be able to get it later, but as of right now they can not order Backlash for me.

Leon Peters sent the following....Time Warner Cable in Staten Island is not broadcasting tonight's show in HD. I ordered the HD ppv and there's been nothing but a black screen since the countdown started at 7:30. I called them up and they told me that the HD broadcast is not showing up in their system. To make it up to me they said they would not charge me for the show, which is really no favor at all. So I'm stuck watching the standard definition broadcast which has such an inferior picture. I just thought I'd let you know about this in case anyone else has this problem. Take care.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-28-2008, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the info.