PDA

View Full Version : Notes & News On Michael Hayes' Suspension, Mike Adamle's Warm Baltimore Reception

Black Widow
04-28-2008, 04:44 PM
Since we've gotten a few emails, Shawn Michaels and Batista were both selling after their match last night at the Backlash PPV. We have complete coverage of the PPV online, plus PWInsider.com Elite subscribers can listing to our 55 minute post-game audio show.

Mike Adamle was booed out of the arena last night in Baltimore when he and Tazz made their way to the ring.

Steven Fernandes reporting....The Sun website has a picture of Michael Hayes on the night he made those comments to Mark Henry, along with an eyewitness account of what was actually said to Mark Henry.

Our old friend David Jakielo sent the following....I watched the PPV last night at a Hooters in Pittsburgh. The place was PACKED with wrestling fans. I watched one other show there - Survivor Series '07 - and it wasn't nearly as crowded. Most of the wrestlers were over but especially Cena, HHH and Orton. Outside of the building they had a "We miss you Ric Flair sign" which was a very cool touch.

Tomer Stern sent the following funny note....Bored at work I clicked on ecwwrestling.com and to my surprise it directed me to Joey Styles's bio on wwe.com. Now you know what Joey's first line of work was when starting on wwe.com.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-28-2008, 05:23 PM
I feel kind of bad for Mike Adamle, but it's really management's fault. They could have let him run on Heat for a while and then put him on ECW.

deadmanwalkin
04-28-2008, 08:16 PM
no offense to mike

but i find that freaking hilarious