PDA

View Full Version : WWE Writer Skips Vacation, Michelle McCool Buzz, More

Black Widow
05-02-2008, 10:51 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Brian Gewirtz, the head writer of Raw, has canceled his summer vacation. The feeling is with the lackluster ratings for Raw as of late, he doesn't want to miss writing a show since Vince McMahon is more open to outside suggestions when things aren't going too well.

-- As reported earlier, SmackDown Diva Michelle McCool was Yahoo!'s No. 1 searched item last Saturday, even ahead of the NFL Draft. In the latest edition of Diva Dish on WWE.com, McCool reacts to the honor. "It is very exciting for me. I mean, this was the day of the NFL Draft – the freaking NFL Draft!," she exclaimed. "For a small-town, Florida girl, this is one of the biggest honors for me. I appreciate it so much. All of the fans, everybody that went out there on the Internet and was looking up my name, I just can't tell you how excited I am. This is just awesome!" McCool also offers her belief on why so many people were looking her up on the Internet.

-- ECW Diva Lena Yada, who is still employed, competes in the sport of tandem surfing when she's not on the road. Yada & her partner recently placed 8th in the world championships.

JohnCenaFan28
05-03-2008, 07:35 AM
What is tandem surfing? Anyway, I wish Lena Yada were an actual wrestler because she was an amazing heel(or at least had an amazing heel turn).

Super Klawz
05-05-2008, 05:06 PM
Lol at 'she's still employed'. ^Amazing? I think you may be exaggerating there.