PDA

View Full Version : WWE Implements A Even Stricter Wellness Policy Program

Black Widow
05-04-2008, 04:11 PM
-- According to a report at PWInsider.com, WWE wrestlers who underwent testing for WWE's Wellness Policy program this week were confronted with more rigorous testing conditions.

For those who were unaware, past tests saw wrestlers urinating into a vial at a urinal, but this past week male performers were asked to urinate into the vial in full view of the Aegis Science staff. Wrestlers, both male and female were also required to drop their pants at least down to their knees, and pull their shirts up above their nipples.

These new testing procedures were believed to be adapted to circumvent any cheating methods that have been used in the past.

It is believed at this point that the new policy was adapted after a recent incident. The words making rounds is that a developmental talent was caught cheating and was therefore released from the company. Whether this is based on fact or rumor, it is serious enough that World Wrestling Entertainment had wrote an amendment to the program.

pwheadlines.com

LionDen
05-04-2008, 04:17 PM
lol The person probably bought one of those fake doodles form the Internet to use in his test.

tommy
05-05-2008, 01:39 AM
They just wanna see the divas naked...

Kage
05-05-2008, 01:49 AM
I doubt I would be able to pee with people staring at me :eek:

Ill Will
05-05-2008, 07:00 AM
You know who the first person that came to my mind was when I read the part about cheating methods that were used in the past? It was the first person everyone thinks about when they think of someone who is OBVIOUSLY using steriods, but has never tested positive for them:

Batista

cutechris007
05-05-2008, 06:59 PM
u mean the divas too had to lower their pants raise their shirts up high and urine in front of guys ?! damn that is sooooo embarrassing ! dont they object or anything ? or do they just love dropping their pants for random people and their stoopid tests ?

JohnCenaFan28
05-05-2008, 07:16 PM
That sounds bad, I mean it's kind of humiliating to have to drop your pants and pee right in front of a complete stranger...

Ill Will
05-06-2008, 03:36 PM
u mean the divas too had to lower their pants raise their shirts up high and urine in front of guys ?! damn that is sooooo embarrassing ! dont they object or anything ? or do they just love dropping their pants for random people and their stoopid tests ?
:punish:

That sounds bad, I mean it's kind of humiliating to have to drop your pants and pee right in front of a complete stranger...

Pales in comparison to the humiliation WWE has experienced in the past year. If you weren't aware, this is how all major sporting league test their athletes. Seeing as how wrestlers actually were cheating in the past, this was necessary.