PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Notes & News On Wm Xxv, Upcoming Books, Hogan Booed At American Gladiators Taping

Black Widow
05-06-2008, 04:12 PM
WWE NOTES & NEWS ON WRESTLEMANIA XXV, UPCOMING BOOKS, HOGAN BOOED AT AMERICAN GLADIATORS TAPING & MORE

World Wrestling Entertainment will likely announce early ticket on-sale details for Wrestlemania XXV around 6/24 as their final scheduled event in the Houston market before Mania, a Smackdown/ECW house show, takes place that day.

Some gossip columns noted that Hulk Hogan was booed during a taping of American Gladiators last week when during a break, he introduced and played a Brooke Hogan music video. The second season of the series debuts this Monday 5/12 on NBC

Grand Central Publishing will be releasing Bret Hart's awesome autobiography in the United States and Great Britain this October. For those of you who don't want to wait months to get your hands on the book, you can easily track down the Canadian hardcover edition from highspots.com.

Larry Zbyszko's autobiography is set for a release within the next month. The official street date is 6/1, but I've heard the book may ship early.

WWE Hall of Famer Superstar Graham will be making a signing appearance on 5/10 at the Pro Wrestling World store in Allentown, PA for $15 an item. For more information, call 610-770-7314.

WWE will be releasing a paperback trivia book on 10/7 titled "10 Count Trivia: Events and Championships".

The Batista Unleashed autobiography is set for a paperback release on 12/9.

For those of you in the Minnesota area, Jesse Ventura has a number of signings in the State next week for his book "Don't Start The Revolution Without Me."

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the read.

5be92
05-07-2008, 05:51 AM
what do you expect, brooke's not that good...even needs her dad to help promote...pathetic

LionDen
05-07-2008, 07:14 AM
lol were they booing Hulk or Brooke. The booing could also have something to do about those pics of him rubbing tanning lotion on Brooke but I find that unlikely.