PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Receiving Award Next Week At Gi Film Festival, Wwe Msg Classics Return Note

Black Widow
05-07-2008, 09:18 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment will have a big presence at the second-ever GI Film Fest next weekend in Washington, DC. The company will be presented with the "Corporate Patriot Award," for their work on behalf of the American Armed Forces and wiill present "WWE Action Fest" at Bolling Air Force Base, including a screening of John Cena's film "The Marine" and an autograph session with Ken Kennedy as well as a special presentation by "Buck Rogers" star Gil Gerard.

Some boxing websites have criticized Floyd Mayweather Jr. since it's come out he actually wasn't paid $20 million for Wrestlemania. I guess there's no such thing as hype in boxing?

The late Owen Hart would have turned 43 today.

Paul Zimmerman sent the following....For those who haven't looked yet, I ran the category search on my Directv DVR last night, the show is listed as "WWE at the Garden" now (I believe it was WWE MSG Classics before) and it is listed as 2 hours in length, not 2 one hour blocks. Don't know if this means we will start seeing shows 2 hours in length from the same date or if it means anything at all. But wanted to let everyone know the title has changed (I think) and the new length that is listed.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-08-2008, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the read.