PDA

View Full Version : Warrior speaks about Nick Hogans jail sentence and Nicks first nite in jail.

LionDen
05-10-2008, 06:51 PM
- Just minutes after Nick Hogan was sentenced to 8 months in jail, his lawyer Kevin Hayslett spoke to reporters outside of the Pinellas County courthouse in Florida. Hayslett said Nick is "happy with the sentence" and wants "resolution out of respect for his friend John." Hayslett also told the media that Nick was not a convicted felon and would go on "to do good things with his life.

- Ultimate Warrior has an account on Twitter.com (linked from his MySpace page), which is like a little blog site. Warrior posted a note on Hulk Hogan's son Nick going to prison. Warrior wrote: "Tonight I was at the gym and a guy asked me if I heard that Hogan's son was sentenced to 8 months in prison. I said that kids not going to be able to hold a fart when he gets out of there." You can see Warrior's page at twitter.com/ultimatewarrior.

Here are some fun facts regarding Nick's first night in the slammer:

- He is the only sentenced juvenile in the juvenile population of the Pinellas County Jail. All of the 56 other juveniles are pre-trial -- some on violent felony charges.

- For his first meal in jail, Nick Hogan will be be eating chicken with turkey gravy, rice, bread, and peas and carrots.

- Since he's the only juvenile there, Nick will be housed at the Inmate Healthcare Facility of the Pinellas County Jail in a single cell.

Nick Hogans 2007 mugshot.
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/3082/nickmugshotod7.jpg

JohnCenaFan28
05-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the read.

5be92
05-10-2008, 07:09 PM
just one advice for him..... dont drop the soap if you know what i mean...hehehe

Black Widow
05-10-2008, 07:11 PM
nick "prison booty" hogan :)

LionDen
05-10-2008, 08:19 PM
Nick having Hulk Hogan as his dad will not help him much either I would think but it could go the other way. lol Who knows.

Bad Boy
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM
hmmm... wonder if he becomes somebodies bitch... lol