PDA

View Full Version : John Cena Back On Raw Tonight, Hulk Hogan Back On Nbc, Warrior News And More

Black Widow
05-12-2008, 05:37 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment announced yesterday that John Cena will be appearing on tonight's Monday Night Raw to build his Judgment Day PPV bout against JBL.

Colin Delaney will have an "official contract signing" on this week's edition of ECW on Sci Fi.

The latest season of American Gladiators, featuring Hulk Hogan as host, debuts tonight on NBC.

Former WWF champ Ultimate Warrior has established a new web site with videos for his ring return at www.ultimatewarriortv.com

Matt Steel sent the following...I went to an NWS show in New Jersey over the weekend. Eugene defeated Julio Dinero in the main event. I just thought I would pass along that since he left WWE, Eugene has "learned" some moves. On top of his "trademark" airplane spin, leg drop, Rock Bottom, and Stunner, Eugene also used John Cena's Proto Bomb/ 5 Knuckle Shuffle combo as well as the FU. He also used his favorite wrestler Triple H's Pedigree. He also attempted The People's Elbow at one point. All of the moves received huge pops, with a few boos for Cena's moves.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the read.

Edgehead82593
05-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Well, the last few Cena free weeks have been fun. I guess Kelsey will be happy atleast.