PDA

View Full Version : Doherty 'cheated' drug tests

OMEN
05-14-2008, 11:30 AM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/723421.jpg
GETTING AWAY WITH IT: Rocker Pete Doherty has admitted cheat drug tests while he was in prison.
Troubled rocker Pete Doherty has admitted he cheated drug tests while in prison.

The Babyshambles front man, who recently left London’s Wormwood Scrubs Prison, claims he only got his drug-free certificate because he used another inmate’s urine.

He said in an interview with NME magazine: "I was banging it. The only time I tested clean was when I used someone else's piss."

Pete also revealed how terrified he was during his incarceration at the tough jail after one prisoner threatened to stab him.

He said: "It was quite hard work. Constant shouting, 'Pete, is Kate Moss a good shag? Give us a song.'

"I woke up to hear, 'You wait, I’m going to see you outside and stab you up'."

Despite his drug boasts, the 29-year-old rocker realised his substance abuse had spiralled out of control when he attacked one of his beloved cats.

He added: "I got a shovel and was going to kill one of the cats. It was a bit of a crazy time."

The hell-raising musician has also confirmed he will be working on a follow-up to Babyshambles’ Shotters Nation album.

Pete added: "That will keep me busy and, hopefully, out of trouble"

Bang Shobiz

JohnCenaFan28
05-14-2008, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the read.