PDA

View Full Version : Ratings News, Wwe Stars Fight In Hooters

Black Widow
05-17-2008, 07:57 PM
Last night's edition of Smackdown did a 2.4 fast national rating, right around where it's been of late. The final number will be out next week.

Matt Cail reporting. ... On Jimmy Kimmel Live last night they went "live" to a Hooters, I assume in California where Kimmel is taped. I saw Roddy Piper and Santino standing in the Hooters. Santino ragged on Cousin Sal, Jimmy's real cousin, and Piper started again with "did you get a designated driver" to Santino, yelling out "Betty Ford". Kimmel had no idea what he was saying. Santino walked up to Sal, who had told him it was private party, and gave him a slap. The sound effect was very loud but there was no mark on Sal. Piper ,who was right there, slapped Santino, who slapped Piper back. Then Sal hits Santino with a cake and they rolled around the floor while Piper was throwing hot wings at both men. All this and yet no plug for the PPV?

WWE.com has posted a video of Roddy Piper and Santino Marella's apearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live which ended with a food fight in a Hooters...Check out the video here. (http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/none/2008/may15-21/7099592?zone=_index)

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
05-17-2008, 07:59 PM
Sweet, I'm going to check that video out now:agree: