PDA

View Full Version : Lashley Talks About Going To TNA, Kristal Expecting, Sabu Update & More

JohnCenaFan28
05-17-2008, 08:59 PM
Bobby Lashley recently responded to rumors that Booker T and Kurt Angle are pushing him to TNA wrestling. He responded by saying that "Whether I'm going to go over there or not, I'm not sure. I am open for dialogue if we can work some things out, I can possibly go over there and do it, maybe TNA, but definitely fighting ..."

Speaking of Lashley, he and girlfriend Kristal Marshall are expecting a child shortly. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that the pregnancy may be the reason why Lashley isn't making any long terms commitments right now.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter also noted that Sabu needs back surgery and was advised not to take any more bumps until he has the surgery. The surgery could keep him out of action for a year.

Source: Wrestlezone

[I]-I wasn't sure where to put this, so I just put it here.

Kage
05-17-2008, 09:04 PM
I think this should be in the Tna section. :shifty:

Ill Will
05-17-2008, 09:25 PM
um yeah, if anything, this definitely doesn't belong in the WWE section.

legolas4792
05-18-2008, 01:19 AM
it belongs here seeing as both men in the article were most recently in wwe if it was just lashley i would say tna

Ill Will
05-18-2008, 02:24 AM
it belongs here seeing as both men in the article were most recently in wwe if it was just lashley i would say tna

What the hell does that have to do with it? If you want to get technical, Sabu most recently appeared in an indy, which under your logic would suggest this should be in the "World Wide Independant Wrestling" section. The bottom line is that neither of them have been affiliated with WWE for quite some time, and none of the news being reported has anything to do with WWE. Furthermore, the article directly comments about TNA, and even mentions two other TNA wrestlers.