PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker Returning As American Badass? Mickie/Cena Update

JohnCenaFan28
06-08-2008, 07:03 AM
- One thing being discussed backstage is to have the Undertaker return under the American Badass gimmick. Over the years Taker has had to change to a more technical/brawling style because of his nagging hip, shoulder and knee issues and some people feel going back to the Badass gimmick plays in to this style. After all his new finisher is an MMA/UFC style submission hold and this gimmick and style would appeal to modern audiences. Undertaker has also shown interest in keeping the deadman gimmick but only wrestling as a special attraction, not on every show - thus keeping his body healthy and not overkilling his role.

Early ideas for his return involve Vickie Guerrero getting fired some how and having the decision thrown out because she would be no longer in power, with Taker returning under the new general managership.

- As for the Mickie James and John Cena storyline, the current plan is to have Cena break off the relationship and Mickie to turn in to a slightly crazed “bunny boiler,” similar to how she acted during the Trish Stratus days. As I reported earlier, John Cena and Mickie James are now in a real relationship.

Source: Wrestling Truth

Bad Boy
06-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Taker returnin as the Badass, might be the best thing to happen to him in the pst few years... The deadman gimmick sucked badly, and this will be a great change...

and psycho Mickie coming back, that sux!

Kage
06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
I like the deadman gimmick much more than the badass gimmick and I always thought the badass gimmick was a low point in Undertaker's career. As for Cena and Mickie, it's funny how when Johnny Nitro and Melina were dating Nitro was held back. But when Cena gets into a relationship he gets a cute little storyline.

Nightblade
06-08-2008, 04:20 PM
I would like to see the American BA gimmick. Way more fun to watch.

Black Widow
06-08-2008, 04:32 PM
i like the deadman gimmick but it be nice to see the return of the american bad ass

legolas4792
06-08-2008, 11:32 PM
bunny boiler? thats not cool

Super Klawz
06-09-2008, 01:06 AM
The best and most interesting iteration of Mickie James was the psycho so hopefully these plans come to fruition.

Punisher
06-09-2008, 02:20 AM
^ maybe the skirts can come back with it

Ill Will
06-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm really starting to distrust this site "Wrestling Truth" as a source. A lot of their "reports" have been questionable, and whoever wrote this one doesn't sound like they know what they are talking about.