PDA

View Full Version : Torrie’s One Time Return, Undertaker Note, Matt Sydal & OVW Notes

JohnCenaFan28
06-11-2008, 04:58 AM
- Torrie Wilson, who mutually agreed to her WWE retirement due to career ending back issues, will be making a one shot appearance at a WWE house show in her hometown of Boise, Idaho. The event takes place on June 14th and she’ll definitely not be wrestling.

- According to the Wrestling Observer one of the key reasons why Undertaker wasn’t sidelined with an injury storyline is because Vince didn’t want to give the impression that Taker is breaking down with age, or that the “deadman” could be destroyed. As we reported there are several ideas for his return including reviving the American Badass gimmick or keeping the deadman role and being more of a special attaction so as not to wear it out.

- In a rare occurrence both TNA talent and WWE wrestlers have been booked for the same show. The June 13th OVW Summer Sizzler event has both TNA’s ODB and WWE’s Paul Burchill on the card. OVW is now completely independent of WWE.

- Former Indy standout and WWE developmental wrestler Matt Sydal is now going by the name Evan Bourne.

Source: Wrestling Truth

5be92
06-11-2008, 07:40 AM
has anyone seen the poster for night of champions on the front page? taker was holding the world champion belt.... u guys think he would be back in time for that?

davtista
06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
taker needs to heal up before coming back this time

aoessand
06-14-2008, 09:42 PM
i hope he doesnt come bak american badass we alrdy got 1 of those aka that lame dude with curly hair cant think up name atm though

LionDen
06-15-2008, 05:12 AM
has anyone seen the poster for night of champions on the front page? taker was holding the world champion belt.... u guys think he would be back in time for that?

No, he won't be back for that I do not think although you never know with the WWE. I think he may come back aorund Edges wedding. I said he may come back as the american badass gimmick but I hope not, I would rather see him as the deadman.

5be92
06-15-2008, 09:03 AM
i'll bet probably during the wedding ceremony in the ring, the lights will go dark and taker will appear.... hopefully..hehe