PDA

View Full Version : Carlito Very Unhappy Again, Million-Dollar Giveaway Ending?

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 01:30 AM
I can once again confirm that Carlito is said to very unhappy with his current status in WWE. This past week on Raw, Carlito & Santino Marella cleanly put over Cryme Tyme. Of course, WWE doesn't doesn't want to lose him because the company covets wrestlers that can speak Spanish.

There are already rumors that in light of Monday's lackluster rating, WWE is possibly looking to put an end to the $1 million contest ASAP. If next Monday's rating doesn't improve, it will more than likely be put to a halt. Even if the rating does improve, the contest may be cut off anyway.

Source: Wrestlezone

tommy
06-13-2008, 02:56 AM
Good, Carlito sucks. Let him leave this time!

LionDen
06-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Yeah, I agree, Carlito does not do anything for the company anymore, except put people over.

I would not be surprised to see the million dollar comp finishing this Monday. Maybe Vince should have waited and done it at a PPV.

Bad Boy
06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
lol, the One Million Dollar scheme is another flop on the long lists of flop idea's by the WWE... and Carlito, fire his ass... he sucks anyways, and if he is being kept only cuz he is a non-American, is a sad excuse...

Ill Will
06-13-2008, 06:33 PM
No surprise at all that this million dollar giveaway will be ending. It hasn't done anything for the ratings, and it only makes the show worse as Vince drunk-dials people on live TV. It's one of the worst marketing ideas I've ever seen.

if he is being kept only cuz he is a non-American, is a sad excuse...

He is American. He's from Puerto Rico. Maybe you meant because he is Hispanic?

BEP
06-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Good. There was no point in the stupid lottery deal on a wrestling show anyway.