PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Star Takes Public Aim At Triple H And His Marriage To Steph At Press Conference

Black Widow
06-13-2008, 10:57 PM
WWE STAR TAKES PUBLIC AIM AT TRIPLE H AND HIS MARRIAGE TO STEPHANIE MCMAHON AT PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY

During a press conference today in Santiago, Chile, promoting a 7/2 Raw house show, Carlito took aim at Triple H's place in World Wrestling Entertainment, specifically his marriage to Stephanie McMahon-Levesque.

When asked about their marriage, Carlito commented, "I may get in trouble, but that's why I'm here. My opinion is that it was a smart move by [HHH]. I think that's why he's champion now and has been champion in the past, it's easier to him. We, the real wrestlers, don't depend on people in the business. We don't have that benefit. We have to deliver the maximum in the ring. Others are given championships in a plate of gold or platinum, I'm happy for him."

Carlito, who claimed he had been discriminated against in WWE because he was Latin (but did not specify any instance), also commented that he never sees Triple H going overseas to promote the company, stating, "I don't see him coming to Chile or Paraguay, places like that. He's always comfortable."

As mentioned yesterday on PWInsider.com, Carlito is again unhappy with his WWE push and status. In a sign that he wasn't just playing a heel role during the conference, Carlito put over babyface John Cena's work ethic and criticized wrestling fans for not supporting him. The McMahon-Levesque marriage has always been pretty much considered "out of bounds" for anyone to discuss publicly for the obvious political reasons.

Ken Kennedy also took place in the press conference, remaining in character before the local media.

Announced for the Santiago event was WWE champ Triple H vs. John Cena, WWE Intercontinental champ Chris Jericho vs. JBL, Shawn Michaels & Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga & Snitsky and Ken Kennedy vs. Carlito.

Special thanks to Roberto Mirando for all his help and translation.

PWInsider.com

Bad Boy
06-13-2008, 11:18 PM
hmm, looks like Carlito will be leaving WWE pretty soon... a damn bold statement to make, for sure

JohnCenaFan28
06-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Carlito's going to be gone soon lol. Guess he wanted out pretty fast so he took the express way.

LionDen
06-14-2008, 01:55 AM
Very stupid by Carlito to say that, Triple H has been on tours before also.

That Rob
06-14-2008, 05:40 AM
^He's just looking for his ticket out of the WWE, i think it was smart for that to be said.

RIPLance
06-14-2008, 08:53 AM
TNA get the contract ready because Carlos Colon Jr. is coming

bluebuster
06-14-2008, 01:54 PM
Talk about burning a few bridges before you leave