PDA

View Full Version : Update On Stephanie McMahon, Lots Of RAW News and Notes

Black Widow
06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer

- Some notes from the 6/2 RAW which did a 3.06 rating with 4.62 million viewers: Kennedy's promo and Umaga vs. Kennedy lost 210,000 viewers, Vince's $1 million challenge interview and Rhodes/Holly vs. Carlito/Santino gained 374,000 viewers, Santino/Jericho's backstage promos and Holly/Rhodes/DiBiase's segment lost 284,000 viewers, Jericho vs. JBL gained 210,000 viewers, Phoenix & Lea vs. Melina & Mickie and Cade vs. Murdoch gained 75,000 viewers. John Cena and Mickie James backstage segment lost 240,000 viewers while the main event of John Cena vs. Jeff Hardy gained 289,000 viewers.

- Vince McMahon wasn't in Fresno or San Jose, California this past week for the WWE TV tapings, which is odd because Vince rarely misses TV. No reason was given as to why he wasn't there, but everyone figured something big must be up. Stephanie McMahon also wasn't at the tapings but she stopped doing TV a few weeks back because she's in the third trimester of her pregnancy and isn't traveling much anymore. Stephanie is due to give birth next month as she is still working from home.

JohnCenaFan28
06-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Thanks for the read. I'm glad not many people want to see Cena with the much better Mickie:)

LionDen
06-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Seems the backstage segments are not as popular as they once were. I feel they seem to have gone down in quality but I was spoiled by the Attitude era segments, they were fun. Maybe if they start the factions the segments will get more fun and exciting.