PDA

View Full Version : WrestleZone Radio Archive (6/17) - HUGE Draft *Spoilers*!

Black Widow
06-19-2008, 12:05 PM
All of this info is coming from WZ Radio.

These are pretty much confirmed:

Umaga to Smackdown

Carlito to Smackdown

Big Show to ECW and have him dominate

Miz and Morrison to Raw because of the popularity of their WWE.com show they don't want them to break up. They also want to add another tag team to Raw.

Cena to Smackdown because there's no main eventers left for him on Raw.

They say that if Cena doesn't go to Smackdown that it could be HHH, with 'Taker moving to Raw. Apparently Taker and HHH don't like each other and won't be on the same show.

Not as solid but possible:

CM Punk to Smackdown

MVP could possibly move to ECW to do a storyline with Teddy Long

Listen to the show (http://www.wrestlezone.com/audio/WZR_06172008.mp3)

Bad Boy
06-19-2008, 12:13 PM
lol, didnt know HHH and Taker got heat between em... anyways, not some solid names changing, and with Cena going to Smackdown, wonder who he will feud with... and MVP going to ECW? WTF!? That is bad...

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
06-19-2008, 12:51 PM
and MVP going to ECW? WTF!? That is bad...

I agree although it would be good for ECW it would be bad for MVP at this stage in his career as it would be a step back for MVP IMO hopefully he stays on Smackdown or moves to Raw as it would help progress MVP's Career

JohnCenaFan28
06-19-2008, 06:46 PM
If MVP goes to ECW and goes for the ECW Title it'd be a good way to step him up to main event level. Miz and Morrison on RAW would be great, just they'd need to lose their titles and they better not lose it to Hornswoggle and Finlay...:no: HHH and Cena off RAW will make me watch RAW more:)

Black Widow
06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
MVP be better off on raw

Bad Boy
06-19-2008, 06:55 PM
As a matter of fact, it wont matter that much, cuz half of the time u see Raw guys fighting on Smackdown/ECW and other way around... so Im just hoping that the draft doesnt turn out useless in the end...

tommy
06-19-2008, 10:57 PM
RAW should improve with dumping off the dead weight of Umaga and Carlito, although i would prefer keeping Cena. Miz and Morrison would be a great addition to RAW, if Morrison doesn't end up as a jobber like last time he went to RAW.

Smackdown will come out largely on top, getting Cena and CM Punk, even if they ahve to pick up Umaga and Carlito to do so. Getting two of the biggest babyfaces in the company is a huge plus to the show, but that friday night time slot will keep the ratings low. They really need to think about moving it to Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Granted, it would have to go head to head with TNA on thursday, and move ECW to another timeslot on Tuesday, but you would see the ratings shoot up if they did that. If Triple H came, it wouldn't be as good as Cena for smackdown, but it'd be better for RAW keeping Cena. Then again, there is no chance trips is leaving, which means Taker will stay where he is.

ECW would make out pretty well, gaining Big Show and MVP. However, if they book Big Show like they did last time, it will destroy the credibility of the younger guys. What they need to do is build the show on Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, and Elijah Burke, much like the show was built upon the younger guys about a year ago at the peak of the New Breed vs Originals storyline, with Bobby Lashley and CM Punk rounding off the show.

legolas4792
06-20-2008, 02:06 AM
miz and morrison will finally give a meaning to the tag team titles on raw

Megan
06-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Wait so if Cena doesnt go to Smackdown then Triple H would? He's the champion for one plus why would he even want to move to smackdown? That's the only part that i find har to believe and call anyone an idiot if they believe Taker would go to raw and Triple H going to smackdown just because cena doesnt move.

flamesoffury
06-20-2008, 05:31 PM
Why is carlito coming back to smackdown? I'd rather have Santino Marella on Smackdown.. I've yet to see him wrestle except against cousin sal... Big show isnt a surprise, nor is cena.. if hhh and taker switch brands i'll be pissed. nothing against hhh, but taker is so much better. CM Punk to smackdown is like whatever cause he's sometimes there anyways.

Megan
06-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Aren't ECW and Smackdown pretty much combined anyways?