PDA

View Full Version : Orton Upset With Net Report, Wrestlers Nervous About Draft

Black Widow
06-23-2008, 10:18 PM
-- Randy Orton is said to very upset regarding a recent Internet report originally reported in Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer Newsletter. It was reported two weeks ago that the severity of Orton's broken collarbone was worse than originally thought and that his return to the ring had been pushed back until October instead of August. According to Meltzer, October is the time frame the creative team is expecting him back. Well, Orton is saying that he should be back in the ring as early as the middle of August and that the pain in his collarbone is pretty much gone. Orton said he's been using a special machine that helps regenerate bone growth and thus speed up his recovery. The machine has an electromagnet that gives a direct pulse to the break of the bone.

-- A number of WWE wrestlers are said to be nervous about tonight's draft. Most of the wrestlers are happy where they are. For instance, as noted earlier, WWE.com posted up a video of four WWE Divas talking about the draft. They pretty much all said that they want to stay on Raw at the end of the day.

legolas4792
06-23-2008, 10:26 PM
that machine sounds cool orton is using

JohnCenaFan28
06-24-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm nervous too, I just hope the draft moves people who need it and not ones who are good where they are.

Darth Fozzy
06-24-2008, 04:12 AM
What a strange RAW

tommy
06-24-2008, 07:52 AM
Well, the diva's were safe...but looks like the main eventers got shifted around big time.

LionDen
06-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I would think Orton would like the rumours since if he returned way before that was reported, it would make Meltzer look bad and would also be a great surprise for his fans. Wrestlers always hate alot fo things written about them.

Ill Will
06-25-2008, 10:54 PM
I would think Orton would like the rumours since if he returned way before that was reported, it would make Meltzer look bad and would also be a great surprise for his fans. Wrestlers always hate alot fo things written about them.
Rather than going out of his way to make Meltzer look bad, I guess Orton cares more about the stuff being written about him actually being true.

He's weird like that.