PDA

View Full Version : Night Of Champions Dark Match, Lots Of RAW News, More

Black Widow
06-30-2008, 05:30 PM
-- Jeff Hardy defeated MVP in a dark match held before the Night of Champions pay-per-view.

-- Tonight's edition of WWE RAW takes place from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The show is sponsored by Jim Ross's "J.R.'s Bar-BQ" restaurants and he has already announced that he plans to attend the show even though he's no longer a member of the RAW roster.

-- In a questionable move that says a lot about how WWE values the different aspects of their product, WWE.com's official RAW preview for tonight says: "After Night of Champions, where Raw Superstars suffered three prominent losses, the Monday night brand is left with no World Championship. Perhaps more important, though, is the fact that WWE is currently without its Chairman."

JohnCenaFan28
06-30-2008, 05:59 PM
LOL, I'm more concerned about RAW not having a world title instead of not having Vince. I mean, if he really was injured then I'd care more about him but as he's not I care about the title situation. Vince probably really enjoys this attention, making him do it on a yearly basis now...:dearme:

cult of the bowery
07-01-2008, 10:30 AM
twas a good show