PDA

View Full Version : WWE Teasing Jeff Hardy Title Run

Black Widow
07-02-2008, 01:03 PM
-- Jeff Hardy is on the cover of the latest issue of WWE Magazine and they're teasing a possible title run. Like a spy, he's hanging by a rope from the ceiling over the WWE Title enclosed in glass. The headline reads "Black Ops Exclusive! Mission: Possible - Jeff Hardy's Covert Strike To Seize Gold...Exposed!". The magazine also features an apparently controversial interview with Randy Orton that they "almost didn't print."

http://img387.imageshack.us/img387/6240/2622m4xwk1.jpg

delobsterman
07-04-2008, 04:00 AM
go jeff

debanjan13
07-04-2008, 05:58 PM
haha..i think the E will only give him a title run once they manage to convince themselves to actually try and trust him :P

tommy
07-04-2008, 09:46 PM
I'm thinking Jeff will get another shot at the title at summerslam? I mean, they moved Edge vs Trips up to GAB, which makes me think that Taker may show back up to fued with Edge up till Summerslam, or that they want to get that match out of the way so that another contender can come up. They could do a no-title match between Undertaker and Edge, maybe even HIAC, while having Trips defend his title against Jeff (which is good news for Jeff, since Trips is always the one to put him over: first IC title won from Trips, and first shot at the WWE championship since his return won from trips...)