PDA

View Full Version : Brian Kendrick's New Gimmick On SmackDown/Heel Turn

Black Widow
07-16-2008, 10:47 PM
- To update you on Brian Kendrick's new gimmick that he worked under at last night's SmackDown taping, Kendrick worked as a heel with a large African American bodyguard. Kendrick's bodyguard is Rycklon Stephens, a WWE developmental talent billed at 306 lbs. According to our correspondents in the arena, Kendrick was wearing what looked to be an old white Shawn Michaels leather biker-like jacket. Apparently the gimmick change was to give him a distinct identity now that he is working as a singles wrestler as opposed to a tag team wrestler with Paul London. Regarding his push, I have been told for months that WWE management has had bigger plans for him.

tommy
07-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Good, Kendrick is a very good wrestler, and his almost heel turn on RAW seemed interesting.

mikedudelang
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM
i'm interested in this. i thought he and london were stagnant as a tag team, despite being very exciting.

Kage
07-17-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm glad Kendrick will be doing something. I've always though he had more character than London.

debanjan13
07-18-2008, 06:48 AM
something new this...gud to see Kendrick being taken seriously and he'll be getting a push too!

Ill Will
07-19-2008, 06:25 AM
Apparently the gimmick change was to give him a distinct identity now that he is working as a singles wrestler as opposed to a tag team wrestler with Paul London.
...so to give him an identity as a singles wrestler, they give him a bodyguard?

idk, I've never really liked him. I don't think he has much charisma and he's never impressed me that much in the ring. I specifically hated him as "Spanky".