PDA

View Full Version : Backstage RAW News: CM Punk Injured, More

Black Widow
07-29-2008, 11:05 AM
-- CM Punk may have suffered a broken nose on RAW. We'll have more on this shortly.

-- Mickie James vs. Katie Lea for the Women's title is expected to be added to SummerSlam.

-- The rumor is that Todd Grisham will join Tazz for ECW commentary but we'll see tomorrow.

-- Lots of the stuff between the announcers was all un-scripted. None of them had any idea what was up.

debanjan13
07-29-2008, 12:14 PM
ouch! whats with cm punk and broken noses...he broke snitsky's and now his own!interesting!

tommy
07-29-2008, 02:16 PM
That's what I thought watching the match. I was impressed that he got it so early on and still sold the match so well. If his nose is broken, that would suck, but it's not exactly a sidelining injury...

Black Widow
07-29-2008, 02:57 PM
ouch! whats with cm punk and broken noses...he broke snitsky's and now his own!interesting!

its karma.. he breaks someones nose.. he gets his broken :shifty:

JohnCenaFan28
07-29-2008, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the read.

mikedudelang
07-29-2008, 10:16 PM
wonder if snitsky chuckled a little when he saw this happen...you know, in between popping zits on his back.

Ill Will
07-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I think it's more than a little ridiculous to call a broken nose an "injury", if it even is a broken nose.

-- Lots of the stuff between the announcers was all un-scripted. None of them had any idea what was up.um...obviously Adamle knew. And J.R. had to have known something when they told him to come to RAW.

Lady DeathStrike
07-29-2008, 10:41 PM
oh come on..... a broken nose isnt breaking news or a serious injury, if he deserved that title he'd just suck it up and get on with it

interested to see mickie v katie though

tommy
07-30-2008, 12:34 AM
I think it's more than a little ridiculous to call a broken nose an "injury", if it even is a broken nose.

um...obviously Adamle knew. And J.R. had to have known something when they told him to come to RAW.

He was there already cause of the SNME taping before RAW, so he may not have known he was gonna be on RAW as well.

BXtremeJ
07-30-2008, 01:32 AM
maybe snitsky payed regal to do it

Ill Will
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
He was there already cause of the SNME taping before RAW, so he may not have known he was gonna be on RAW as well.

They still would have had to tell him not to leave after the SNME. But regardless, if you believe JR had no idea that he'd be doing more commentating on live TV later that night, you're extremely gullible. He didn't just get ready during the commercial break.