PDA

View Full Version : Mick Foley Unhappy

Black Widow
08-04-2008, 08:24 PM
-- Mick Foley is said to be unhappy with his role as SmackDown! announcer and may be leaving WWE television shortly, reports prowrestling.net. Several sources indicate that Foley is fed up with getting yelled at in his headset by Vince McMahon and is disgruntled with the current arrangement.

Black Widow
08-04-2008, 08:27 PM
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Mick Foley is apparently upset with his current announcing position on Smackdown! According to various sources, Foley is said to be pleased with the announcing job itself, but is becoming increasingly frustrated with Vince McMahon constantly screaming at him through his headphones during broadcasts. It is being reported that Foley is considering leaving the company if his current situation does not change or improve.

Flair Country
08-04-2008, 08:45 PM
That's a shame about Foley, he's actually pretty entertaining to listen to. I can understand about being pissed at Vince though, I mean look what he did to Joey Styles. Joey seemed like 2 different guys between ECW and WWECW.

Black Widow
08-04-2008, 09:17 PM
ECW Styles was greatness

WWECW Styles always seemed held back

JohnCenaFan28
08-04-2008, 09:59 PM
:no: Vince ruins what he has sadly, I hope Mick stays though.

mikedudelang
08-06-2008, 04:43 PM
I'd like to see Mick hang around but I figure he doesn't need the money. If he's not happy, he should move on. One thing about Mick and the WWE, they'll always be in bed together, so I doubt this would cause any sort of rift between the two.