PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Randy Orton involved in motorcycle accident

Black Widow
08-11-2008, 08:45 PM
Randy Orton was involved in a motorcycle accident resulting in him re-injuring his collarbone. Orton had initially injured his collarbone last June at One Night Stand, during his confrontation with Triple H in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship.

As a result of re-injuring the collarbone, Orton will be out of action for three months.

WWE.com

Black Widow
08-11-2008, 09:00 PM
RANDY ORTON INJURED AGAIN

Just days after announcing he was medically cleared to wrestle, former WWE champ Randy Orton crashed his motorcycle and was injured. His return to the ring is expected to be delayed 3-4 months, which puts him out until at least Survivor Series.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
That seriously sucks, I was hoping for his imminent return:(

mikedudelang
08-12-2008, 03:34 AM
this sucks...raw needs orton back...he's their best heel. hope he can come back a bit sooner than they're thinking.

DUKE NUKEM
08-12-2008, 06:47 AM
i wish the best for orton

Bad Boy
08-12-2008, 07:15 AM
bad timing lol... hope he does return soon...

Dark Drakan
08-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Sounds like hes on a similar run of luck to me, hope he recovers fast (again).

ryanasd
08-13-2008, 10:51 PM
lol bad luck first lost wwe title and broke his collar bone now crashes his motorcycle i was hoping for his retrun

Attitude Included
08-14-2008, 01:48 AM
Link me to a local newspaper or local website where he had this so called accident. I bet you won't find it because it's WWE trying to pull the wool over our eyes. He will be at Summerslam.

Will
08-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Link me to a local newspaper or local website where he had this so called accident. I bet you won't find it because it's WWE trying to pull the wool over our eyes. He will be at Summerslam.

When do you ever see professional wrestlers, who havent mudered their families or been part of some scandal, written about in news outside of the professional wrestling circuit? It never happens, because mainstream media ignores professional wrestling and looks down at them like the plague. The wwe doesnt have to fake injuries with Orton, they just happen on their own over and over and over and over.