PDA

View Full Version : Heat On Shelton Benjamin

Black Widow
08-14-2008, 01:38 PM
-- There is currently a lot of pressure on Shelton Benjamin to step up and take advantage of his current WWE push. Benjamin has some heat with management for being a little too complacent. Benjamin is said to be very comfortable with his mid-card role after already having made more money than he ever though he would. Management feels he could be a strong upper-card player if he aspires to do so, and have been impressed by his matches in recent weeks.

mikedudelang
08-14-2008, 04:01 PM
Shelton's greatness in the ring. He's awful on the mic. That's just the way it is. Some guys just don't have it on the mic, no matter how much they try.

Kage
08-14-2008, 05:47 PM
It seems like he has been stepping up his game lately, he hasn't had any major botches recently.

christianedge
08-14-2008, 08:31 PM
i hope he does take advantage of the push...

JohnCenaFan28
08-14-2008, 10:51 PM
He is garbage on the mic and to be big in WWE, you need that... he's pretty good in the ring though so maybe he could be in world title matches, just never win them.

mikedudelang
08-15-2008, 02:45 AM
jeff hardy
matt hardy
rey mysterio jr.
mark henry (tony atlas)
all brutal on the mic...all huge in the wwe. i just don;t see how the wwe can say benjamin can't be a main eventer without better mic skills. each of the guys listed above are main eventers (even if mark henry main eventing ecw doesn't mean jack) and not a single one of them can put a sentence together without flubbing the line.

Y0UR Messiah
08-15-2008, 02:56 PM
I don't know about that, Matt has improved over the years. I think he cuts a pretty good promo. Same thing with Rey.

Not the greatest but a lot better than they use to be, that's for damn sure.

The Phenomenal Blaze
08-15-2008, 04:01 PM
It seems like he has been stepping up his game lately, he hasn't had any major botches recently.

expect injuring Mr.Kennedy with his move..and see I can say it was Shelton Benjamin's fault because I was at the event and Shelton did the move all wrong..

Still a fan of his and stuff and he is great in the ring but needs to work a little on the mic.