PDA

View Full Version : Carlito's Brother Makes WWE Debut Tonight On Raw

Black Widow
08-19-2008, 02:09 PM
WWE developmental worker Eddie Colon made his WWE television debut on Raw tonight in a brief cameo during a backstage segment with General Manager Mike Adamle. Adamle referred to Colon as Primo Colon which I assume will be his ring name on the main WWE roster.

Colon is the younger brother of Carlito and is also the son of WWC promoter Carlos Colon in Puerto Rico. Eddie has done work in the World Wrestling Council and has been working in Florida Championship Wrestling since the beginning of this year. He has been utilized in the tag team division as he is currently one half of the FCW Tag Team Champions with Eric Perez. Perez and Colon work as the tag team The Puerto Rican Nightmares.

wrestlingnewsworld.com

mikedudelang
08-19-2008, 02:26 PM
And this is why I''ve always wondered exactlly how much heat Carlito actually has on him... Granted, Vince is a businessman, will do what's best for the WWE and if he think Carito's brother can make him some money, he'll give him a shot. On the other hand, Vince also has been known to hold grudges (Macho Man Savage, anyone?) and it seems to me if Carlito were in Vinnie's doghouse so badly, why would he get into business w/ his brother? This is why I think 'heat' report are usually way off the mark.

Kage
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
He got about 10 seconds on camera.. about the same as his brother.