PDA

View Full Version : Kane's Gimmick

Black Widow
08-19-2008, 02:13 PM
- The music that Kane came out to tonight on Raw was a mix of his old theme. It certainly appears that Kane's gimmick is being transitioned more to what it was back in the Attitude Era when he worked under the mask.

wrestlingnewsworld.com

mikedudelang
08-19-2008, 02:19 PM
The mask is the only thing that will save his gimmick. The promo he cut last night was the typical quality Kane promo...but people simply aren't reacting to it the same way. He's been a face for too long and the mask, along with a major feud with a superface, is the only thing that'll bring him back. Running Paul Bearer out there with him wouldn't hurt either...

Kage
08-19-2008, 04:16 PM
I really don't see why they DON'T give him the mask.

JohnCenaFan28
08-19-2008, 04:21 PM
With what Kane said on RAW, I think he's going more with "he doesn't need to hide anything" like Rey does but I don't really like that idea. Having Kane go against Batista and get over like on RAW makes him transition more to the heel side. I think bringing his mask back would be good, but think about it, what would be the point of putting it on right now... maybe if he feuds with Batista long enough and then loses in the end or somewhere near the end, he can think that he has to revert to his old self and needs the mask to win and then maybe he can beat Batista then win the world title.

debanjan13
08-19-2008, 04:24 PM
well...i think wwe are being a bit logical here..hes been without the mask for like 2-3 yrs now...so everybody knows the face...the only way to have the mask on..whld be to burn his face or sumthing..lol..which i dont see happening but anyways..never saw rey meysterio being involved in this...will be interesting to watch!