PDA

View Full Version : SABU v. REY

GDTennis
06-12-2006, 04:38 AM
Eventhough Sabu's move through the table was nuts, i was expecting a lot more from this match, i mean to high flyers should have had more time to show what they can do.

On a side note, i hated the tazz v. king match they could have thought of something better.

What did you think

realfnshow
06-12-2006, 04:41 AM
I knew i wasnt the only one that felt that this match would have been the match of the night. I don't know if sabu or rey got injured but the ppv ended up finishing 10 minutes early.

BDK
06-12-2006, 05:07 AM
That move was nice but I doubt Sabu or Rey was hurt I mean Sabu did rip his bicept with barbwire and he taped it up and finished the match. I'm glad RVD beat Cena but with the Cena and Edge Vengence poster what will this mean. I think Vince will have it Edge vs RVD and Edge win it then have Sabu vs RVD for the ECW heavyweight belt.

Jman1317
06-12-2006, 05:48 AM
I think Reys injury was legit. I mean the ref tried squeezing reys hand and something just wasnt right. I mean look at how quick they got rey out thats why i think Edge and Foley cut that promo to make up for the missed time.

Viva La Raza
06-12-2006, 07:49 AM
^^^ yeah i got that impression too, but hey it coulda been staged

MACKILLER
06-14-2006, 05:29 PM
it was planned because if u see sabu but the legs of the table outside the guardrail not on the inside where it would not have slide like it did... even though it was planned and so was the no decision finish it still was a nasty ass bump they took...rey look like he was shaken up bad but sabu was just mostly selling it cause i've seen him take much worse.