PDA

View Full Version : Lita on Her WWE Return, WWE Shuts Down NYC

Black Widow
08-24-2008, 09:04 PM
- In an interview with WrestlingEpicenter.com, “Lita” Amy Dumas commented about a WWE return. She said she wouldn’t be opposed to making a return if it involves creating an entrance theme or performing at a PPV to promote her band Luchagors. Dumas said that some people would look down on the move to return to wrestling, but she feels that it would benefit her music career by introducing it to a new audience. She noted that she did wear her bands shirt during her last match with the WWE, but it wasn’t noticed from management.

- Saturday’s WWE RAW house show that was held in New York at Madison Square Garden required police to close a block due to fans waiting to see the wrestlers following the event. One fan in attendance said that it was “bigger than a rock concert” and that police couldn’t believe thousands of fans waited to see the wrestlers.

wrestlenewz.com

Kage
08-24-2008, 11:06 PM
I haven't heard Lita's band but something tells me that would be a bad idea on her part.

JohnCenaFan28
08-25-2008, 01:55 AM
I've never heard any of Lita's songs before, I should, but I've heard they aren't that good... Would be nice if they used one of her songs for a PPV or something.