PDA

View Full Version : Cena at backstage taping!

John
08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

-- John Cena visited the locker room at tonight's SmackDown/ECW taping mere hours after he underwent surgery to repair a herniated disc in his neck. "I feel great. Dr. Maroon is fantastic. He explained every possible procedure he could and could not perform, and the potential risks of all of them," Cena told WWE.com. "I explained to Dr. Maroon not only my immediate goals, but also my long-term goals. He took them all into consideration and recommended the most commonplace procedure with the least amount of side effects." Cena is expected to be back in the ring in approximately three months.

-- Internet rumors of WWE signing SHIMMER women's wrestler Danyah Rivietz to a developmental contract remain unfounded. Also, SHIMMER promoter Dave Prazak posts on a few wrestling message boards and he said the rumors are untrue.

-- Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson and TNA star Kevin Nash are scheduled to appear at the October 24-26 Chiller Theatre horror convention in Parsippany, New Jersey. For more information on the convention, visit www.ChillerTheatre.com.