PDA

View Full Version : What’s Up with All These New WWE Stars?, Plans for RAW’s New Star Cut Short

JohnCenaFan28
08-29-2008, 04:57 PM
- There’s no real solid plans behind WWE bringing up all of these developmental talents lately such as Colt Cabana (Scotty Goldman), Jay Bradley (Ryan Braddock) and Shawn Spears (Gavin Spears) because creative really doesn’t have anything concrete in the works for them. It seems like to some that WWE is just bringing these guys up only to lose with not much of a chance at getting over.

Primo Colon is a bit different. WWE does have some plans for him but you wouldn’t have thought that after seeing his quick RAW debut with Mike Adamle two weeks ago. WWE actually had a few different segment planned for Colon that night but they got cut out because of time constraints due to all of the disorganization backstage at RAW.

Source: WrestleNewz

Swinny
08-29-2008, 07:12 PM
I'd like to see Punk turn heel, and Colt become like his 'follower', and possibly start up the Second City Saints again, but, I don't see that happening.

Kenpachi Zaraki
08-29-2008, 07:32 PM
WWE always looks down on ppl who can actually WRESTLE :no:

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
08-29-2008, 07:49 PM
I'd like to see Punk turn heel, and Colt become like his 'follower', and possibly start up the Second City Saints again, but, I don't see that happening.

I would Like that but i dont see it happening like you said, hopefully they will use Colt properly but sadly I doubt it unless he can impress someone powerful backstage tbh which is sad but thats the way it is these days