PDA

View Full Version : Heat on Major Smackdown! SuperStar

JohnCenaFan28
09-03-2008, 06:17 PM
There is some heat on former WWE United States Champion MVP right now within WWE. The reason for MVP’s string of losses is WWE apparently trying to send him a message. Some members of management don’t like MVP anymore and feels he needs to watch Shelton Benjamin and learn a few things. The feeling is that Shelton is better than MVP and they’ve told him that he needs to watch Benjamin and learn to work. Any push that MVP was in the middle of or planned for is now off the table for the time being.I personally think this is another dumb decision by management as MVP is one of the hottest things going in WWE right now and could be better if they used him right. The guy is a total package, in my opinion. I would think they need to do something fast with him before he ends up like another Mr. Kennedy, but worse because I think MVP has way more talent.

Source: WN

tommy
09-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Kennedy has more talent than MVP hands down...

There goes my theory that MVP will win the title though, if this is true.

Swinny
09-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Kennedy has more talent than MVP hands down...

There goes my theory that MVP will win the title though, if this is true.

Yeah, same here. Wish I would have read this before I placed my bookie bet, lol.

Slayer_X
09-04-2008, 10:25 AM
I think mvp is a bum myself ,tho he does have some in ring talent . he just has NO character skills . with that said ,saying he should watch benjamin ? great wrestler , horrible charater skills . watching benjamin is like watching al gore w/ the mic

flamesoffury
09-04-2008, 04:53 PM
He's giving awesome promos. He's in the middle of a feud with jeff hardy. It honestly doesn't look like he has heat at all.