PDA

View Full Version : Ending Segment Of The Benoit True Hollywood Story Canada Doesn't Air

JohnCenaFan28
09-04-2008, 03:24 PM
The Canadian program, True Hollywood Story Canada had a special on Canadian wrestler Chris Benoit and the tragedy that fell upon his family. It just ended at 11PM Eastern and whoever was running the thing really dropped the ball.

The report itself seemed quite good with an overview of Benoit's life and career. They mentioned how he idolized the Dynamite Kid and their similar personalities and there were quite a few retired wrestlers weighing in including Bret Hart, Ross Hart, Diamond Dallas Page & Ted DiBiase. During this report they were showing some of the results of the tests done on Benoits Brain post-mortem from the sports legacy network headed up by former WWE talent Chris Nowinski.

They showed a segment about their findings and said "when we come back, the experts weigh in". This was with 10 minutes left in the show. Sadly the apparent rookie working the segment replayed the same segment again and in it's entirety and we missed the end of the show with the expert opinions on Benoit. At least in Atlantic Canada anyway.

Source: WNW

deadmanwalkin
09-04-2008, 09:19 PM
im prolly gonna get some heat for this but

long live chris benoit

tommy
09-04-2008, 11:16 PM
im prolly gonna get some heat for this but

long live chris benoit

I'll bite for the heat giving.

Being a good wrestler does not give you a free pass for being a good person. He murdered a 7 year old child, as well as his wife. He should never be remembered for anything more than a horrible, pathetic excuse for a human being.

Slayer_X
09-05-2008, 09:19 AM
I'll bite for the heat giving.

Being a good wrestler does not give you a free pass for being a good person. He murdered a 7 year old child, as well as his wife. He should never be remembered for anything more than a horrible, pathetic excuse for a human being.

I coudnt have said it better .

MAsterpd85
09-07-2008, 03:22 AM
its best to remember a mans life, not how he ended it

Swinny
09-07-2008, 04:10 PM
I know he did a horrible thing, but as still think his wrestler career should be remembered.

There were two different people basically, Chris Benoit the wrestler, and character, and Chris Benoit the person. He was one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and I still think his wrestling career should be remembered as a great one, even if he did screw up his life in the end.

tommy
09-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Nope. The two above me are wrong. Murdering anyone is unforgivable. Murdering a 7-year old child is beyond unforgivable.