PDA

View Full Version : WWE’s Pitch to Christian

JohnCenaFan28
09-08-2008, 05:13 AM
- One WWE source says that Christian Cage would be at the top of the list of TNA free agents to come on over. WWE is expected to make a big pitch to Christian to get him back in the company once his TNA contract expires soon.

Source: WN

deadmanwalkin
09-08-2008, 05:39 AM
very interesting

cspyke1127
09-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Why should he go? WWE will promise him something big and fail to deliver... do you remember where he was when he left? He just got a sniff of the WWE Title... WWE doesn't aprreciate him the way TNA does...

scorpion619
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
that sounds like an idea

http://www.fancorps.com/hollywoodundead/view/17176.jpg

mikedudelang
09-09-2008, 02:12 AM
While it's true Cristian never got the chance to be 'the man' in the WWE, there's no way his time in TNA has meant more to him. Love 'em or hate 'em, the WWE is the big league and damn near all the guys at TNA would jump ship for the right price.

Slayer_X
09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
he should be in wwe.

tommy
09-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Why should he go? WWE will promise him something big and fail to deliver... do you remember where he was when he left? He just got a sniff of the WWE Title... WWE doesn't aprreciate him the way TNA does...

TNA hasn't been using him well at all lately. When was the last time he was a legitimate contender to the title? It's very obvious what the order of importance is in TNA, and that even though Christian built up TNA first, Kurt Angle and Booker T trump him now since they are "bigger stars" having come over from WWE more recently as former world champions. I used to have some respect for TNA...that will come back when AJ Styles and Christian are contenders again. Yes, Joe is the champion, but not a very good one. I say Christian should come back to WWE, Edge has more weight now and I can see Christian doing very well for himself here.