PDA

View Full Version : WWE Superstar's Future In Jeopardy

JohnCenaFan28
09-11-2008, 10:38 PM
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Paul Burchill's WWE future may be in question as he hasn't been used on TV in a while. It's being said he is now on the proverbial "chopping block."

Swinny
09-11-2008, 10:44 PM
I really wish Birchill would do well in the WWE. He has what it takes to do so, wrestling wise at least, he could use some work on the mic, and he lacks charisma, but as far as wrestling skills go, he's one of the best in the WWE. I think he could be better off in TNA anyway, they may use him better.

deadmanwalkin
09-12-2008, 02:09 PM
most def swinny

if wwe/vince dont want to use him anymore let tna take advantage of they're misfortune/loss

its funny vince got his incest angle but never really used it

how stupid

i kinda feel sorry for burchill

Flair Country
09-12-2008, 03:07 PM
I really wish Birchill would do well in the WWE. He has what it takes to do so, wrestling wise at least, he could use some work on the mic, and he lacks charisma, but as far as wrestling skills go, he's one of the best in the WWE. I think he could be better off in TNA anyway, they may use him better.

Indeed. TNA isn't for everyone but I could definitely see Burchill finding a nice home there.

debanjan13
09-12-2008, 05:56 PM
burchill chld have teamed up wid regal and formed some british tag team..i mean its better for both of them..coz the KoTR is now fighting Jamie Noble...just doesnt sound right!

scorpionf
09-13-2008, 11:56 AM
I feel bad for Burchill, he really does not seem to have been given a proper chance in the WWE....

Must be nearly time for WWE's spring clean of the roster again....

John
09-13-2008, 02:11 PM
No fuck no! Birchall is awesome! Why cant WWE keep at least one good englishmen?

mikedudelang
09-13-2008, 03:13 PM
Burchill just doesn't have any charisma. He's great in the ring but his mic work is bad and he lacks 'it'. With that said, I think he'd do well in TNA where promos are less a part of the show than actual ringwork.