PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Heat Between Triple H and the Undertaker

JohnCenaFan28
09-12-2008, 07:25 PM
It was inevitable that there would be some backstage heat between Triple H and the Undertaker. Over the years Undertaker has become the locker room leader on Smackdown and Triple H was somewhat of a less respected leader on Raw. Now that the two are on the same brand there has been a clashing of power and opinions. Undertaker has the backing of most of the other wrestlers, who feel Triple H is up to his old politics, whereas Hunter has the ear of management. I’m told there is bound to be some kind of verbal confrontation further down the line. Although other ideas have been discussed there is an unsaid feeling that Triple H is looking to worm his way in to ending Taker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania.

Source: WT

Swinny
09-12-2008, 08:40 PM
I hope Taker fucks Triple H up backstage. Knock a little sense into him.

Kage
09-12-2008, 11:14 PM
. Although other ideas have been discussed there is an unsaid feeling that Triple H is looking to worm his way in to ending Taker’s undefeated streak at Wrestlemania.

Triple H is a selfish bastard. Things like this really make me hate him.

Bad Boy
09-13-2008, 10:29 AM
HHH is married to steph, so indirectly the power has gone to his head, and he thinks he can push every1 around... Taker isnt one to be pushed, and I am damn sure, that before WM, there will be some incident between these two... lookin forward to it

scorpionf
09-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Well, it is not surprising there are issues now with the 2 of them on Smackdown.... Even though HHH is angling to be the one to end Undertakers streak... Undertaker could refuse to lose to him.... Although in saying that it would probably turn out like Michaels v Hart in Montreal......

mikedudelang
09-13-2008, 03:20 PM
While it may be true that they don't get along that well, I don't think HHH will do anything that's bad for business if, for no other reason than because Vince is still in charge. As long as 'Taker's streak is a money maker, no one will take it from him.

LionDen
09-15-2008, 12:56 PM
That would just be sad if Triple H ends Takers streak but I said all along these two would fight when brought together. I thought it was a bad idea then and I still do.

BXtremeJ
09-15-2008, 08:21 PM
in a real fight taker would knock him out

flamesoffury
09-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Triple H is a selfish bastard. Things like this really make me hate him.

I agree. HHH should take a break to make his ego smaller.

Slayer_X
09-16-2008, 11:37 AM
HHH , like the undertaker will do whats best for the show .

3D-Shadow
09-16-2008, 12:59 PM
For a start I don't think Taker's streak should be ended, and if they decide it should, it shouldn't be HHH to do it, both are already well established, hence these issues, so why would Taker give up his streak to put HHH over, wouldn't be right. If I was Taker I'd refuse to lose my streak to HHH