PDA

View Full Version : What was the Most Embarrassing moment of your life?

John
09-14-2008, 04:11 PM
What was the Most Embarrassing moment of your life?

for me i guess it would have to be about a year ago, i was in an Art class and for some reason or another i decided to have a paint fight with a class mate. Then i throw paint at him and the Art teacher moved behind him at that moment and the pain got all over her. I had to stand up in assembly the following day and talk about the effects of paint...

What is your most embarrassing moment?

Jodes
09-14-2008, 04:50 PM
i used to work at a nudist resort. i was a housekeeper (no i was not nude while cleaning lol) anyways i knocked on the door to clean one of the rooms no one answered so i used my key to get in. well the couple were having sex. he just looked up at me and said please come back later, they never even stopped LOL

Pepsi Plunge
09-14-2008, 05:35 PM
i used to work at a nudist resort. i was a housekeeper (no i was not nude while cleaning lol) anyways i knocked on the door to clean one of the rooms no one answered so i used my key to get in. well the couple were having sex. he just looked up at me and said please come back later, they never even stopped LOL

:o

Moving on, in French class last year, I couldn't pronounce the whole page and when teacher came over, she shouted at me and I was made read the whole thing out in class. I couldn't pronounce a word and everyone was laughing at me and so was the teacher.