PDA

View Full Version : Little Girl Injured During Dark Main Event At Last Week's ECW/SD!

JohnCenaFan28
09-16-2008, 05:18 AM
Several Wrestling News World readers have sent word that a little girl was injured during last week's dark main event (MVP & Big Show vs. Triple H & The Undertaker) at the SmackDown/ECW taping in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

According to several eyewitnesses, The Undertaker threw Big Show into the retaining wall knocking a security guard back five to six feet hitting a little girl in the face. She was visibly upset as The Undertaker broke kayfabe and asked her if she was OK. He told her he was sorry and would hurt Big Show a little extra for doing that. The Undertaker and Big Show both preceded to the back as the referee informed Triple H of what had happened and he hit the pedigree on MVP ending the match. Hunter then walked over to the girl and picked her up. According to our eyewitnesses, the girl quit crying as he let her hold the WWE Championship belt and was put on the Titantron. She was not seriously injured and received some free merchandise.

WWE officials consulted with her father and apologized for the accident.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/eel606/girlhurt2.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l78/eel606/girlhurt.jpg

Source: WNW

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-16-2008, 01:37 PM
i wanna get hurt :shifty:

deadmanwalkin
09-16-2008, 01:56 PM
i wanna get hurt :shifty:

i know like seriously

lucky little girl

she got to see the undertaker break character and hold the wwe championship

Bazzinator
09-16-2008, 02:00 PM
first female to hold it

Y0UR Messiah
09-16-2008, 02:02 PM
What about John Cena? Wasn't he the first female to hold it?

John
09-16-2008, 05:01 PM
This is exactly why Wrestlers should not go outside of the ring.

Glorious Maxxwell
09-16-2008, 05:23 PM
first female to hold it

Lita did.. threw the spinner into the river or some angle...

And lucky little girl... I would be willing to lose limbs to see Taker break character during the match lol

flamesoffury
09-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Lita did.. threw the spinner into the river or some angle...

And lucky little girl... I would be willing to lose limbs to see Taker break character during the match lol

If that were the case, I would say Stephanie mcmahon held it first..

Greg
09-17-2008, 04:34 AM
That almost looks like Lashley on the left in the 2nd pic.

Lucky girl!