PDA

View Full Version : MyNetwork TV Hosting A Free Block Party, SmackDown Superstars Added To Website, More

JohnCenaFan28
09-17-2008, 10:30 PM
-The official MyNetwork TV website has added an entire section devoted to WWE SmackDown. The new section includes profiles for all the Superstars, WWE games, WWE widgets to put on your blog or MySpace, videos, and much more. You can check it out at this link ( http://www.mynetworktv.com/shows.php?show=71).

MyNetwork TV has also announced a free block party in New York City on Friday, October 3rd to celebrate SmackDown's debut. Below are full details:

My9's SmackDown Block Party - 1211 Avenue of Americas between 47th and 48th, New York City, NY from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Don’t miss out on your chance to celebrate the launch of Friday Night SmackDown on My9 on Friday, October 3rd with your favorite SmackDown Superstars Jeff Hardy, Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins*, act out your favorite SmackDown entrance and take home a DVD of the experience, get exclusive SmackDown airbrushed tattoos, compete in SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 video games & more!!!

SmackDown has a new home, new attitude. SmackDown premiers on Friday October 3rd only on My Network TV. Check your local listings or log on to www.mynetworktv.com to find your local station.

* Limited space available, pick-up a wristband at the start of the event for a guaranteed Superstar photo or autograph.