PDA

View Full Version : Two WWE Superstars On Verge Of Being Released

JohnCenaFan28
09-17-2008, 10:40 PM
- Chuck Palumbo is said to be on the "endangered species list." Vince McMahon was high on him and favored the motorcycle gimmick but overtime has lost interest. WWE's agents have never been high on Palumbo, and his only supporter is John Lauranitis due to their friendship from WCW. Lauranitis got Palumbo his job with All Japan and convinced WWE to rehire him, claiming he had reinvented himself in Japan. He has yet to appear on TV since being drafted to RAW.

- Paul London is also believed to be on the "endangered species list." He is said to be a likeable person, talented, bi-lingual and he has invested in acting classes to improve his character. One source indicated that he has "no instincts for this" and doesn't have a relationship with anyone that has power in WWE.

Source: PWMania

Swinny
09-17-2008, 10:48 PM
That sucks. I really wish they would use London well, he's such a great wrestler. As far as Palumbo goes, I'd say TNA would be a better place for him, he'd fit in better there I would think.

flamesoffury
09-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Palumbo is a waste of time but London is a talented, young guy who deserves better.

3D-Shadow
09-18-2008, 04:35 AM
Oh well, let him go, just more talent TNA can snatch up (London i'm talking about)

Swinny
09-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Oh well, let him go, just more talent TNA can snatch up (London i'm talking about)

Yeah, well, I don't think London is big on working with TNA, because when he worked for them before he said he only viewed them as a 'stepping stone' and wouldn't work there full time. So, if WWE did release him, I doubt he'd go to TNA.

Kenpachi Zaraki
09-18-2008, 05:29 AM
It would be different now wouldn't it Swinny.............now that he has worked with the WWE is more over n TNA r big on every1 who is ex-WWE

Swinny
09-18-2008, 06:39 AM
It would be different now wouldn't it Swinny.............now that he has worked with the WWE is more over n TNA r big on every1 who is ex-WWE

I suppose you might be right, it is bigger than it was back then. I still think he would go back to working in the indies, in ROH and the like before going to TNA.

3D-Shadow
09-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Yeah, well, I don't think London is big on working with TNA, because when he worked for them before he said he only viewed them as a 'stepping stone' and wouldn't work there full time. So, if WWE did release him, I doubt he'd go to TNA.

Mmmm maybe but if TNA was the 'Stepping Stone' to WWE and the WWE get rid of him then I think he'd have to lose that attitude lol and maybe go to TNA again, re-establish himself and end up back in WWE like Ron Killings or Gail Kim who may be going back