PDA

View Full Version : Jarrett To Address Angle's UK Comments

Black Widow
09-26-2008, 06:46 PM
- According to multiple sources, Jeff Jarrett is angry over the recent comments made by Kurt Angle about TNA in the UK Sun Newspaper! Rumor has it that Jarrett - as the founder of TNA - will publicly address these controversial comments on Thursday's broadcast on Spike. The question is, with Angle and Jarrett set to battle at Bound For Glory, could all hell break loose between the two TNA superstars on Thursday night?

TNA Wrestling.com

LionDen
09-26-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't think so, Angle seems to be telling everything and everybosy off lately. They are both professionals and will give a good show. Maybe a couple of hard knocks .. maybe.

Maybe Angle does not like sharing his spotlight lol

Black Widow
09-26-2008, 07:46 PM
only room for one ego in TNA :shifty:

Will
09-26-2008, 10:44 PM
only room for one ego in TNA :shifty:

Its not a case of egos though. Its the exact opposite, Angle is complaining that TNA protects him too much and wouldn't let Joe go over him clean. I read the interview and I agree with most of what Angle said this time. Although in the grand scheme of things, with Russo booking, this could all be a worked shoot.

Black Widow
09-27-2008, 01:36 PM
Its not a case of egos though. Its the exact opposite, Angle is complaining that TNA protects him too much and wouldn't let Joe go over him clean. I read the interview and I agree with most of what Angle said this time. Although in the grand scheme of things, with Russo booking, this could all be a worked shoot.

im sure itll lead to a feud since angle v jarrett is at bound for glory