PDA

View Full Version : Balls Mahoney Discusses Why He Didn't Quit Wwe When He Wanted

Black Widow
10-04-2008, 01:32 PM
BALLS MAHONEY DISCUSSES WHY HE DIDN'T QUIT WWE WHEN HE WANTED, THE END OF XANTA KLAUS, WHEN HE TOOK STEROIDS, AND TONS MORE

You have never heard a shoot like this. The website known for bringing you the largest number of the most diverse guests from the wrestling industry just took things to a whole new level. Alongside over 130 shoot interviews, ClubWWI.com is now your only place to find…THREE HOURS with the outspoken ECW Original and former WWE Star Balls Mahoney.
Balls has a reputation for in-your-face and unflinching honesty. In what James Guttman has described as the most intense interview he's ever done, Mahoney shoots on everything. Just a few months removed from his WWE release, Balls has plenty on his mind and even more to speak about.

Among the countless topics in his huge 3 hour ClubWWI.com shoot are: His WWE Release, His Belief in Satanism, Wrestling's Prescription Drug Problem, When He Felt Most Slighted By WWECW, The Rise and Fall of Xanta Klaus, The Rib Bruiser Brody Pulled That Left Him Naked In The Third Row, Backyard Wrestling Chris Candido, Harsh Words For CZW, The Difference Between Hardcore and Garbage Wrestling, Hating The Boo Bradley Gimmick, TNA Possibilities, A Threat To Murder Whoever Stole From His Recent Pay, What Happened When He Took Steroids, Slapping Around Non-Paying Promoters, Being Approached To Join The XFL, Jimmy Carter, A Message For His New WWE Fans, New Jack, Triple H, Smartass Fans, and Much More (full list on WorldWrestlingInsanity.com)

If you're unfamiliar with the hard hitting interview style of Balls Mahoney, then here are just a few examples of what to expect on ClubWWI.com…

On his WWE Release: "By the last ten or eleven months, I was miserable. I couldn't quit. My wife wouldn't let me. She was pregnant and we needed the money…"

Balls goes on to discuss the true low point and when he felt most slighted by the company, how he avoided being released early, the Kelly Kelly angle, Vince McMahon in the mid '90s vs. Vince McMahon in 2008, and more.

On rumors of racism: "I love my fans, but I hate people. I really do."

Mahoney explains where the rumors started, what he really meant, why it's insane to call him racist, and how his own beliefs allow him to be more tolerant. What beliefs? This one…

"I think you know this. If people don't know this, they're dumb. I'm a card carrying member of the Church of Satan and I'm proud of it."

The Hardcore Icon speaks about troubling childhood memories of the Church, S&M Clubs, and more.

On the End of Xanta Klaus: "Three days before Christmas, I get the call from J.J. (Dillon)…I go, 'Am I fired?' He goes, 'No. No. No. But the Xanta Klaus character is over and blah, blah, blah…After the turn from Santa to evil Xanta in Hershey, there were 10,000 calls (to WWF saying), 'How dare you?!"

Aside from this story, you can hear about how Xanta's finisher came about…and the WWE Hall of Famer who stole credit for it. On top of that, hear how he did it for Balls' own good! It's just one of many stories Balls tells from WWF and WWE on ClubWWI.com.

On drugs: "You're never gonna stop drug flow in the United States and you're never gonna stop professional athletes from using drugs or steroids or any other type of narcotic. Now I want to drop that subject because I know there's a million people out there who are going to say that I'm a steroid addict. Well look at my stomach, a**hole. Ok?"

This was in response to Mahoney's story of the time he himself took steroids, what it did to him, and what he would do if and when he does it again. Plus, wrestling's drug problems, the war on drugs, Jimmy Carter, marijuana, and tons more. We told you at the start of this rundown, you have never heard a shoot like this. It's three hours with one of the industry's most controversial names…ever. And the only place to hear it is on ClubWWI.com!

Aside from Balls Mahoney over 130 star interviews are available on ClubWWI.com for less than five dollars a month. Among the other guests you can hear from are: Jesse Ventura, Big Daddy V, Terry Funk, Jerry Lawler, Vince Russo, Eric Bischoff, Ahmed Johnson, Bobby Heenan, Terri Runnels, Kevin Nash, The Iron Sheik, Sid Vicious, Paul Bearer, Brian Knobbs, Bruno Sammartino, Bryan Clark, Sean Mooney, Scott D'Amore, Tito Santana, Al Snow, Tod Gordon, JJ Dillon, Charlie Haas, Tom Prichard, Jacques Rougeau, Paul Roma, Tammy Sytch, Erik Watts, Too Cold Scorpio, The Honky Tonk Man, Ole Anderson, Kid Kash, Samu, Mike Bucci, Ivan Koloff, Jackie Gayda, Scotty 2 Hotty, Dawn Marie, John Heidenreich, Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Valiant, Rick Martel, Mr. Hughes, Bad News Brown, Nick Bockwinkel, Dory Funk Jr, Diamond Dallas Page, Rob Conway, Sylvain Grenier, Buff Bagwell, Christian Cage, Jazz, Demolition Ax and Smash, Koko B. Ware, Ricky Morton, Dustin Rhodes, Damian Demento, Fred "Shockmaster" Ottman, Cpl. Kirchner, One Man Gang, Scott Steiner, Shawn Stasiak, Ted DiBiase, Ivory, Chris Masters, Elix Skipper, Kamala, Samoa Joe, Giant Bernard, Bill DeMott, Juvi "Juice" Guerrera, Nora "Molly Holly" Greenwald, Nick Dinsmore, Harley Race, Bull Buchanan, D-Lo Brown, Road Warrior Animal, Missing Link, Rikishi, Slick, Nidia, George Steele, Christy Hemme, Disco Inferno, Paul Ellering, Vito, Steve Blackman, Bushwhacker Luke, AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, Dennis Stamp, Shawn Daivari, Kevin Sullivan, B.G. James, Ron Killings, Zach Gowan, Dan Severn, Earl and Dave Hebner, Baron Von Raschke, Spike Dudley, Rodney Mack, Downtown Bruno, Larry Zybszko, Rick Steiner, Mae Young, and many, more.

James Guttman's second book, "World Wrestling Insanity Presents: Shoot First…Ask Questions Later," is available for pre-order on Amazon.com.

PWInsider.com

DUKE NUKEM
10-04-2008, 05:05 PM
thanks for this ryan

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks for posting this Ryan.

scorpionf
10-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Thanks!

mikedudelang
10-06-2008, 04:59 PM