PDA

View Full Version : One-On-One Candid Interview With WWE'S Triple H

Black Widow
10-05-2008, 09:40 AM
MIAMI (CBS4) ― From being a hell to life as a father, CBS4 stepped into the ring and went one-on-one with WWE Champion Triple H in a candid interview, looking at what it's like to be the game, in and out of the ring.

The man is simply known as "The Game." With more than a decade in the WWE, Triple H has done it and seen it all. "When you get in this business, you want to be as successful as possible," he admitted, "But I don't think we ever envisioned being as big as it became."

Through the years, The Game has seen his fair share of change, including being the guy everybody hates and loves all at the same time.

"I really didn't change much to be a good guy. I was the bad guy that was so bad that people started cheering after a while and it became harder for me to get people to hate me. We just decided to go with it," Triple H explained, "But I do enjoy getting under people's skin, so I kind of lean that way. It gives a little more flexibility."

There's one man Triple H credits for helping him get where he is today. "Everything I have in my life is due in part to Vince McMahon, and I'm not saying I didn't have work for it and struggle for it like everybody else, but you know without Vince McMahon there would be no WWE. I think we all owe him that gratitude."

Triple H says McMahon is the reason WWE is so big. "He creates that environment. Vince is very big on saying 'I'll give you the opportunity and then what you did with it from there is up to you.'"

So what would The Game be up to if he wasn't in wrestling?

"If I wasn't in wrestling, I would have to do something else with that kind of feed back and the only thing I can think of is being like a rock star and being on stage and getting that immediate feedback from fans, because that's the only thing I can compare the reaction we get."

For now, he's the WWE Champion, but what does he think of being the father of young children?

"It's like not sleeping ever, is basically the way it is. I have to go on the road and travel around the world to try and get some sleep. But it's great; having kids changes the perspective on everything. It makes you appreciate everything you have."

cbs4.com

JohnCenaFan28
10-05-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks.