PDA

View Full Version : DVD Rankings Remain Perfect, Nash To WWE Update, Austin’s Next Movie

Cankle Wang
10-06-2008, 02:55 AM
DVD Rankings Remain Perfect, Nash To WWE Update, Austin’s Next Movie
By Keelan Balderson on October 3rd, 2008

sourcewrestlingtruth.com

- For the second week The Life and times of Mr Perfect DVD has made it to the top of Billboard’s Recreation and Sports DVD titles. Here is the full top ten:

1 WWE: The Life And Times Of Mr. Perfect
2 WWE: Summerslam 2008
3 2001 FedEx Orange Bowl National Championship
4 WWE: The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment
5 UFC 84: Ill Will
6 Pride Fighting Championships 32: The Real Deal
7 UFC: The Best Of Fight Night Live
8 WWE: Nature Boy Ric Flair: The Definitive Collection
9 WWE: WrestleMania XXIV
10 WWE: Twist Of Fate: The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story

- Whether it’s true or not Kevin Nash continues to play the political game, telling the Daytona Beach News Journal that “I talked to Vince. He offered me a contract, but he wanted me to dye my hair,” which if you think about it was probably “tongue in cheek.”

Nash continues to claim WWE are interested and continues holding off on signing his TNA renewal, claiming to disagree on merchandising. Does anyone buy Kevin Nash merchandise?

It could all be Nash making stuff up to create a genuine interest in his services and inflate his paycheck. Either way he’s a clever man, that at his age he’s still worming his way in to big money deals, with creative control and manipulating the internet to create a buzz.

- Steve Austin’s next movie, which isn’t being produced by WWE’s film division, is entitled “Damage,” and is about the underground fighting scene. Austin plays the lead role and the story is about a recently released prisoner who has to resort to street fighting to pay the bills.

mikedudelang
10-06-2008, 04:56 PM
gotta hand it to nash...the dude knows how to play the game.