PDA

View Full Version : Morrison Bashes Candice

JohnCenaFan28
10-06-2008, 09:59 PM
John Morrison and The Miz appeared on the live blog that Candice was a part of prior to the No Mercy PPV last night. Although she only stayed on for about 10 minutes and was advertised for 30 minutes, she did say the following: concerning her time off: “I went to a dark place, feeling that everything got pulled out from under my feet … I tried the housewife stuff, but I’m a terrible cook and I hate to clean. :-)”

John Morrison had the following to say on the blog regarding Candice: “she looks like she’s had way too much, plastic surgery, … and actually when Jenny McCarthy came to WWE to support autism she thought Candace was special because of how spastically she moves.” He added, “I think Candace is vertically challenged… I mean seriously, she can’t jump!” Although WWE moderates everything that gets asked in the live blogs, this question somehow made it through: [Comment From Jeremy M.] “Miz and Morrison, do you guys plan on going to RAW and teaching Cryme Tyme that the Palace does not support African Americans?” Miz didn’t say anything, but Morrison said: “The palace of Wisdom supports everyone…. Everyone that’s not a complete douche bag, and constantly talking about all the things they wish were true.”

Source: WZ