PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE/TNA Star Returning to WWE

JohnCenaFan28
10-08-2008, 12:28 AM
It looks like former WWE star, Goldust (Dustin Rhodes) will be returning to WWE for the Cyber Sunday PPV on October 26.

It is unknown whether he will end up wrestling on the show or will just appear.

There is currently a poll being run on the WWE website for fans to vote for who should face current Intercontinental Champion, Santino Marella. Choices are Goldust, Roddy Piper & Honky Tonk Man, all former Intercontinental Champions.

Goldust is likely to be signing a WWE Legends contract too.

Goldust/Rhodes was last seen in TNA as Black Reign

Source: WZ

OMG this is a dream come true! Since I started back watching wrestling late 2006 I've been hoping for him to return as Goldust and was so mad when he was Black Reign. I hope he returns on RAW/ECW!!

Swinny
10-08-2008, 12:40 AM
To be honest, I don't see him coming back full time, he'll probably just make an appearance at Cyber Sunday, and I doubt he'll be wrestling there either, because with the current storyline it'll have to be Honky Tonk Man who's in the match. Sorry to disappoint you EeL, lol, but who knows, anything's possible.

Kage
10-08-2008, 12:53 AM
I don't think many people will vote for Goldust with Piper and Honky in the poll.

mikedudelang
10-08-2008, 06:12 AM
honky's gonna win that shit unless it's fixed.

Swinny
10-08-2008, 06:20 AM
honky's gonna win that shit unless it's fixed.

He'll win either way, they'd fix it for him to win anyway, I would think.

Kellie
10-08-2008, 06:25 AM
It wil be great to see Goldust again .. havent they dragged Piper back enough lately? enough to be boring

Black Widow
10-08-2008, 11:04 AM
honky tonk man is going to win that vote.. why beacause there building a santino and honky match.. goldust wont be wrestling

JohnCenaFan28
10-08-2008, 08:58 PM
I know that they're probably building to Honky Tonk coming back and winning, but they wouldn't put Goldust there without him being somehow involved again with WWE. And Piper's just being abused all the time, I really get sick seeing him, I really hope it's Goldust:sad:

Bad Boy
10-09-2008, 06:30 AM
well it does look like it will be Honky, but with news of Goldust making an appearance, I bet it will be in the form of a interference or aftermath attack or somethin...

deadmanwalkin
10-09-2008, 01:54 PM
dude i love goldust

his storyline with booker t was awesome

but ya

it'll def be the honkey tonk man

just cuz of the storyline with santino right now

but goldust just needs to comeback and do something with the wwe cuz he's awesome

rassling fanatic
10-09-2008, 02:36 PM
How many WWe returns now?

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-09-2008, 05:34 PM
gona be The Honky n Goldust is gonna be a 1-off even if he does come

P.S. Goldust sucks

Will
10-10-2008, 04:05 AM
It seems a little soon or a Santino/HTM match. The record is like 67 weeks or something like that, so they can stretch this out for a few months and feed him goldy now.

MAsterpd85
10-10-2008, 04:36 AM
golddust would make for a funny lil skit with santino but piper would make for a good beat down on sunday. Honky is doubtful imo but if the guy is still in shape maybe he can pull a crowd favored win or good match like that native american did one RAW about 1-2yrs ago when someone made an indian rant speech one monday night.

P.S. Goldust sucks

:O....u serious? goldie & booker T where like the funnest thing since the rock 'n sock connection. Plus Golddust has the best signiture move ever, The Shattered Dreams!