PDA

View Full Version : Vladimir Kozlov Getting The WWE Title?, Elijah Burke, Colons Tag Team

Black Widow
10-08-2008, 09:16 PM
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- A Vladimir Kozlov WWE Title run is said to not be out of the realm of possibility.

-- One of the reasons WWE put Carlito together with his brother Eddie (Primo) in a tag team is because they believe it will help improve Carlito. Eddie is said to have a great attitude and works hard. They are hoping it rubs off on Carlito, with the idea that he won't want his little brother to outshine him in WWE.

-- Elijah Burke, who hasn't appeared on television since the end of May, was one of the many residents of Texas without power for weeks due to the effects of Hurricane Ike.

JohnCenaFan28
10-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Thanks for this.

Kage
10-09-2008, 01:27 AM
I hope Primo's work ethic does rub off on Carlito. I liked him when he first debuted and he has potential, he just needs to work a little harder.

flamesoffury
10-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Kozlov having the wwe title is almost as bad as khali having the world title. Kozlov is still too green. He's only got potential and that alone does not warrant a title run.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-09-2008, 05:41 PM
I hope burke returns

cullumfan
10-10-2008, 03:25 AM
agree with flame- he's not a s bad as khali but another big goof ball

debanjan13
10-10-2008, 09:47 AM
giving the belt to kozlov will be a change frm things..over the past few yrs..we've seen taker,edge n hhh wid the belt...so a change wouldnt do much harm!