PDA

View Full Version : WWE More Rule Changes

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-24-2008, 07:28 AM
As we reported earlier punches are now legal in WWE, which was a good change.

But it is getting tougher to be a heel in WWE given some other rule changes that are automatic DQs if seen by the ref.

There has already been at least one DQ finish for a heel using a handful of tights and being caught by the ref.

Choking with the hands or using the ropes to choke will be a DQ instead of a 5 count, if seen by the ref, and just added to the growing list are eye poke or rakes and throwing someone into the ringposts outside the ring. Both now will lead to a DQ too.

So WWE heels will need to get very sneaky now, or refs need to be easily distracted or both.

WZ

Swinny
10-24-2008, 07:31 AM
This all sounds pretty dumb and pointless to me...

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Yea h but it ain't wrestling anymore its 'ENTERTAINMENT'

Swinny
10-24-2008, 07:35 AM
Yea h but it ain't wrestling anymore its 'ENTERTAINMENT'

Yeah. The art of wrestling is pretty much dead, at least mainstream wise. It sucks.

panteraopeth
10-24-2008, 09:21 AM
soon to follow will be: DQ for tossing someone over the top rope? Those were the days....

Kage
10-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Choking with the hands or using the ropes to choke will be a DQ instead of a 5 count, if seen by the ref.

Mmk, then I want to see them dq Kane and the Undertaker whenever they do a chokeslam. They do technically choke them with their hands. :lol:

being31s
10-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Just making it harder to be a heel and taking away some of the things that make heels interesting.

Kage
10-25-2008, 03:37 AM
After I thought about this even more, I realized that they'd better make some announcement about this on tv. Could you imagine being in the crowd when they start enforcing this? You'd have no clue what happened unless Adamle announced that he was changing the rules or something to that effect.