PDA

View Full Version : The Rock Comments On Return To WWE & WWE Goofs Up Match

Ethan Hunt
06-18-2006, 03:34 AM
The Rock recently did an interview with IGN regarding his new movie "Spy Hunter" and of course had a few comments on WWE:

Rock states that he doesn't get the "itch" to return to the ring, although he does admit to still watching it. He goes on to say, "They had asked me to be a part of Wrestlemania but I couldn't because of the timing of a movie. Besides, if I go back, it has got to make sense. It has to be someone who it makes sense with."

You can read the entire interview at : http://sports.ign.com/articles/713/713039p1.html

Assassin™
06-18-2006, 04:17 AM
I don't think it will ever "make sense" for him to come back.

flamesoffury
06-18-2006, 04:55 AM
rock should return.. he was made for wrestling.

Assassin™
06-18-2006, 06:12 AM
^Had he not severely injured himself, he would have went on to pro football after college. He spent a few years in wrestling, and is now making more money doing movies (by choice, not because he got injured in the ring). If you were going to try and accurately rank what The Rock was made for, pro wrestling would come in 3rd.

scorpionf
06-18-2006, 08:09 AM
The Rock has a great movie career, and if he is happy acting then he should go for it!!

Why would he want to go back to wrestling when he feels his niche is elsewhere?

ajs
06-19-2006, 03:07 AM
he could of been the greatest of all time. i could'nt blam him (or) jerico for selling out!!!!!!!!!