PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Palumbo Update

JohnCenaFan28
11-01-2008, 03:11 PM
Starting with the latest issue of WWE Magazine - which features Rey Mysterio on the cover - they will be looking at Chuck Palumbo's custom motorcycle hobby, CP Kustoms. Palumbo's client list includes a few WWE stars such as Batista, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero as they have all purchased custom motorcycles from the Raw Superstar. In the next few months, WWE Magazine will profile his shop, his works in progress, as well as the motorcycles he's created - that is of course if Palumbo isn't "future endeavored" in the meantime. Palumbo hasn't appeared on television since the 6/13 SmackDown in a loss to Matt Hardy and still has yet to debut on Monday Night Raw since being drafted to the Raw brand in June's Supplemental Draft. It was reported last month that Palumbo, as well as Paul London & Paul Burchill, were on the chopping block. Despite Palumbo's love for motorcycles, wrestling remains as his No. 1 passion. "People always ask me how I balance wrestling and running CP Kustoms," Palumbo told WWE Magazine. "Motorcyles were a hobby that turned into something more. Wrestling is my No. 1 passion - always will be - and I'll choose wrestling over bikes any day. But working in the shop helps me take my mind off of things. It relaxes me."

Source: PWM

Kage
11-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Seems like all three of these guys had a much better time on the Smackdown brand.

DUKE NUKEM
11-01-2008, 07:31 PM
thanks for the read eel

John
11-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks for posting.